Monday, August 29, 2011

Quick Update

I have been really bad about keeping up with the blog recently.  With Stacey getting married this Saturday and her bachelorette party this past Saturday, I feel like we have been running and gunning for last 2 weeks.  Her bachelorette party was a success with the help of my mom and my mother-in-law (who so graciously let us (9 girls) and a lot of alcohol crash her house for the evening! ;-))  I had found exactly what I wanted to do for the Stacey’s bachelorette party cake and thought that I would be able to bake the cake Friday night and decorate it Saturday morning without any problems.  What I didn’t take into account was that I would have to feed Eli several times in the middle of that time and I also had to make the other side items for the party.  Luckily, my mom and Stacey were able to help me out.  I would never have been able to finish the cake or make it look as nice without Mom’s help.  I think this little corset cake turned out better than expected!  It was just a regular box cake and a boob pan I bought from Spencer’s.  I added the cherries to the tassels on the boobs for a more fun effect! Ha


I expect to have much more time to catch up on blogging after the wedding on Saturday, but until then here are a few pictures of Eli…

When I went to feed Eli one day he was in an especially good mood.  Here is the sequence of pictures I took that day.






 We have also been working on tummy time...
"AHHHHH!!!!"

"Hello"

"Look at me holding my head up!"



No comments:

Post a Comment