Monday, July 11, 2011

Talking up the Town

For those of you who know Mark or I, you know what big talkers we are...especially Mark :-).  I can remember at an early age when talking on the phone to relatives they would have to ask to speak to someone else in the family because I would go on and on forever!  ha  I have also heard from Mark's aunt how he would ask question after question after question so she would limit him to a specific number of questions he was allowed to ask during one visit.  We have all been curious how Eli would be effected by our talkative nature.  I have no doubt he will have a lot to say...he has actually started talking to me in the past couple of days.  In fact, I was able to record our last little conversation.  Enjoy!

Just a warning, this video may not be as entertaining to you as it is me and the rest of the Eli's family! ha

1 comment:

  1. So precious.. Crystal Honey just wait... There will be aday God will he will drive ya'll crazy asking question and wanting every thing explained. Why this why that. This is so sweet tho.

    ReplyDelete